Million Dollar Bike Ride
MILLION DOLLAR BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER
for RASopathies Research
Thank you 2017 RASopathies MBDR Team!
2018 MILLION DOLLAR BIKE RIDE
Saturday, May 20, 2018
~ OR VIRTUALLY ~
Come join us to raise research funds! Your participation, whether by biking or sponsoring, will help us direct 100% of what you donate to RASopathies research. Penn matches donations 1:1 up to $50,000.
Can’t make it to Philly to participate? No problem, participate virtually! Just register like you’re participating in Philadelphia, email LSchill@rasopathiesnet.org that you’ll be participating virtually, and then take a bike ride or walk or run locally.
- To Ride in Philadelphia, click here to register to ride, and as you go through the registration pages, choose RASopathies Network Riders
- Click here [and choose option 2] to donate to RASopathiesNet to match 1:1 and forward your donation to Penn for another 1:1 match which increases the value of your donation 4x (donations to RASopathies Network between now and May 20, 2018 will go toward the MDBR)
- Click here to donate to RASopathies Network Riders’s donate page
- If you want to pay by check, click here.
- Click here to set up your own MDBR social fundraising page
Past RASopathies Grant Winners
2017: Kartik Venkatachalam, PhD, McGovern Medical School, University of Texas Science Center at Houston, $47,189
Targeting Endolysosomal Proteins to Treat RASopathies
2016: Philip Stork, MD, Oregon Health Sciences University, $44,000
Are Raf dimers targets for therapeutic intervention in RASopathies?
2015: Giuseppe Zampino, Università Cattolica Sacro Cuore, $53,000
Pain in RASopathies: new investigative techniques and treatments
2014: Maria Kontaridis, PhD, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School, $65,000
Pilot study to delineate the cause of gastrointestinal abnormalities in RASopathy disorders using human inducible pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
Save the Date!
…for the 6th International RASopathies Symposium August 2-5, 2019 Baltimore, Maryland. More information soon, or email email@example.com