Million Dollar Bike Ride
We’re Signed Up for the 2019 MDBR Bike Ride!
Save the Date: June 8, 2019
Stay Tuned — more information at Penn Medicine’s MDBR website HERE
Winners of the 2018 MDBR RASopathies Grant to be announced in December 2018
The 2018 Final Count…
On May 21, 2018
***Thank you 2018 Riders and Volunteers!***
Thank you Water Station Volunteers!
Thank you Ride for Shane Team!
Thank you PJ for organizing all the riders!
Between their butts and the green ribbon is the RASopathiesNet logo!
RASopathiesNet’s Boardmembers Beth Stronach (Secretary) and Lisa Schill (Vice President)
Thank You Everyone!
MILLION DOLLAR BIKE RIDE FUNDRAISER
for RASopathies Research
Thank you 2017 RASopathies MBDR Team!
2018 MILLION DOLLAR BIKE RIDE
Saturday, May 20, 2018
~ OR VIRTUALLY ~
Come join us to raise research funds! Your participation, whether by biking or sponsoring, will help us direct 100% of what you donate to RASopathies research. Penn matches donations 1:1 up to $50,000.
Can’t make it to Philly to participate? No problem, participate virtually! Just register like you’re participating in Philadelphia, email LSchill@rasopathiesnet.org that you’ll be participating virtually, and then take a bike ride or walk or run locally.
- To Ride in Philadelphia, click here to register to ride, and as you go through the registration pages, choose RASopathies Network Riders
- Click here [and choose option 2] to donate to RASopathiesNet to match 1:1 and forward your donation to Penn for another 1:1 match which increases the value of your donation 4x (donations to RASopathies Network between now and May 20, 2018 will go toward the MDBR)
- Click here to donate to RASopathies Network Riders’s donate page
- If you want to pay by check, click here.
- Click here to set up your own MDBR social fundraising page
Past RASopathies Grant Winners
2017: Kartik Venkatachalam, PhD, McGovern Medical School, University of Texas Science Center at Houston, $47,189
Targeting Endolysosomal Proteins to Treat RASopathies
2016: Philip Stork, MD, Oregon Health Sciences University, $44,000
Are Raf dimers targets for therapeutic intervention in RASopathies?
2015: Giuseppe Zampino, Università Cattolica Sacro Cuore, $53,000
Pain in RASopathies: new investigative techniques and treatments
2014: Maria Kontaridis, PhD, Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center/Harvard Medical School, $65,000
Pilot study to delineate the cause of gastrointestinal abnormalities in RASopathy disorders using human inducible pluripotent stem cells (iPSCs)
Save the Date!
…for the 6th International RASopathies Symposium August 2-5, 2019 Baltimore, Maryland. More information soon, or email email@example.com