How You Can Help
Here are 5 WAYS you can help us:
1. Donate to RASopathies Research
The University of Pennsylvania’s Orphan Disease Center is hosting their annual Million Dollar Bike Ride, and they have again invited RASopathies Network to raise funds for RASopathies research.
More information to come about the 2021 Million Dollar Bike Ride, on June 12, 2021. If you like to bike, or know of people who do, please consider signing up to support the RASopathies Network Riders! For more information, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your donation to RASopathies Network will be matched by us, and then our combined donation will be matched by Penn ~ so your donation will grow 4x to the researcher is awarded the MDBR RASopathies grant! Please be sure to tell us that your donation should be flagged for this fundraiser.
2. …or support RASopathies Network with our mission to bring together families, clinicians and researchers
- Charge your tax-deductible donation here:
Donate to RASopathiesNet
- Send your tax-deductible donation to:
244 Taos Road
Altadena CA 91001-3953
3. …and SHOP via AmazonSmile
4. Spread the word
- Join and like our FaceBook page – https://www.facebook.com/
- Sign up to our Twitter account – https://twitter.com/RASopathiesnet
5. Suggestion box
Contact us if you have an idea to share!