How You Can Help
Here are 5 WAYS you can help us:
1. Donate to RASopathies Research
The University of Pennsylvania’s Orphan Disease Center is hosting their 8th annual Million Dollar Bike Ride (MDBR), and RASopathies Network has again been invited to participate and raise funds for international RASopathies research. If we raise $20,000, the University of Pennsylvania will match it!
The 2021 Million Dollar Bike Ride will be VIRTUAL this year, on June 12, 2021. If you like to bike, or know of people who do, please consider signing up to support the RASopathies Network Riders! https://www.milliondollarbikeride.org/ Please choose the RASopathies team when you register. For more information or questions, contact us at email@example.com.
Don’t bike? No problem!
Ways to Donate
We match donations 1:1 up to $10,000, and once we reach $20,000 Penn matches donations 1:1 up to $30,000.
You can donate to RASopathiesNet for our 1:1 match up to $10,000 – which will then be sent to Penn for their 1:1 match up to $50,000 which increases the value of your donation 4x, or you can donate through any of Penn’s webpages (RASopathies Network Riders, a friend’s or your own MDBR social fundraising page) for Penn’s 1:1 match.
- Set up a giving page to raise funds for international RASopathies research. Please contact Lisa Schill at LSchill@rasopathiesnet.org for more information on how to set up a giving page
- Donate to RASopathiesNet (see Option 2 below) for your donation-x-4. Please be sure to write “MDBR” in the memo
- Donate to Penn MDBR’s RASopathies Network Riders’s donate page – click here
A list of previous research grant winners can be found here.
2. …or support RASopathies Network with our mission to bring together families, clinicians and researchers
- Charge your tax-deductible donation here:
Donate to RASopathiesNet
- Send your tax-deductible donation to:
244 Taos Road
Altadena CA 91001-3953
3. …and SHOP via AmazonSmile
4. Spread the word
- Join and like our FaceBook page – https://www.facebook.com/
- Sign up to our Twitter account – https://twitter.com/RASopathiesnet
5. Suggestion box
Contact us if you have an idea to share!