How You Can Help
Here are 5 WAYS you can help us:
1. Donate to RASopathies Research
The University of Pennsylvania’s Orphan Disease Center is hosting their annual Million Dollar Bike Ride, and they have again invited RASopathies Network to raise funds for international RASopathies research. If we raise $20,000, it will be matched by the University of Pennsylvania.
The 2021 Million Dollar Bike Ride will be VIRTUAL this year, on June 12, 2021. If you like to bike, or know of people who do, please consider signing up to support the RASopathies Network Riders! https://www.milliondollarbikeride.org/ Please choose the RASopathies team when you register. For more information or questions, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Don’t bike? No problem! You can set up a giving page to raise funds for international RASopathies research. Please contact Lisa Schill at LSchill@rasopathiesnet.org for more information on how to set up a giving page.
Just want to make a donation towards the research grant? Donate to our page here http://givingpages.upenn.edu/rasnet
or Donate directly to our website and be sure to note the MDBR RASopathies Grant Program.
Your donation to RASopathies Network will be matched by us up to $10,000, and then our combined donation will be matched by Penn ~ so your donation will grow 4x for the researcher who is awarded the MDBR RASopathies grant!
2. …or support RASopathies Network with our mission to bring together families, clinicians and researchers
- Charge your tax-deductible donation here:
Donate to RASopathiesNet
- Send your tax-deductible donation to:
244 Taos Road
Altadena CA 91001-3953
3. …and SHOP via AmazonSmile
4. Spread the word
- Join and like our FaceBook page – https://www.facebook.com/
- Sign up to our Twitter account – https://twitter.com/RASopathiesnet
5. Suggestion box
Contact us if you have an idea to share!